iSYSTEMS will help you reduce underutilisation and overprovisioning while creating a more agile data center!
With IT teams expected to be increasingly more agile and efficient, despite tightening budgets, Next Generation Infrastructure solutions are enabling organisations to save costs, become more flexible and to better meet business requirements in a timely manner. Infrastructure control and management is becoming increasingly simplified, with organisations realising the benefits of transitioning to Composable Infrastructure, Software Defined and Hyperconverged solutions, while automating and orchestrating manual tasks. Previously organisations would require separate storage, networking, and server expertise, with often delayed and lengthy internal communication. With Next Generation Infrastructure one person can deploy an entire application in a few minutes instead of days or weeks!
Composable infrastructure treats compute, storage, and network devices as pools of resources that can be provisioned as needed, depending on what different workloads require for optimum performance. The approach is like a public cloud in that resource capacity is requested and provisioned from shared capacity – except composable infrastructure sits on-premises in an enterprise data centre. IT resources are treated as services, with the ability to make those resources available on the fly, depending on the needs of different physical, virtual and containerised applications. A management layer is designed to discover and access the pools of compute and storage, ensuring that the right resources are in the right place at the right time. HCI can dramatically simplify IT infrastructure by combining storage, networking and compute resources into one easy-to-manage dynamic tier. Software defined allows all, or specific, elements of the infrastructure to be virtualised and delivered as a service, regardless of underlying hardware.
iSYSTEMS can help you to:
- Create a platform for private cloud - creating a one-stop-shop for systems and software and achieve better management and visibility with a single pane of glass data centre management and automate operations to eliminate manual processes and increase the speed of service delivery
- Attain easier interoperability - Hyperconverged infrastructure vendors do all of the integration and testing work upfront, and Software Defined Infrastructure enables you to simplify IT operations while benefitting from stronger system maintenance and support
- Eliminate costly silos, free up resources, and simplify IT operations using a single software-defined infrastructure for physical, virtual, and containerised workloads with fluid resource pools of compute, storage, and fabric
- Reduce data centre space requirements - high-density approach offers more computing with far less physical space by collapsing compute, storage and storage networking into a single dynamic tier on standard servers, while minimising airflow containment and cooling efforts
- Create composable Infrastructure to deploy applications faster and smarter with a developer-friendly infrastructure that is fully programmable so you can continuously build, test, and deploy applications
- Deploy at cloud-like speed and scale - accelerate application and service delivery through a single interface that precisely composes infrastructure at near-instant speeds and stand up services in minutes
- Leverage AI in your storage and compute environments to help you pivot your teams from firefighting to adding business value